We've been playing catch (so simple, so fun) before dinner and it's been great for working up the appetite. ...It's like watching Monica play Mike at ping pong, though. (For non-Friends fans: we are highly competitive people!! We opted for the tennis ball last night and were whipping that thing back and forth like our lives depended on it *Lol*.) When I was a kid my dad and I would play catch behind our apartment every night that the weather allowed...nice to make this part of my day again.
- I still don't miss coffee. :)
- Titus has now escaped so many times that I don't even bother writing about it anymore. He always comes back and goes right to his bedroom to nap for 8 or 10 hours. I'm not going to let him out on purpose but when he jailbreaks I don't panic now. (He lives the life of a king here, but sure...break out...)
- We watched Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018), a week or two ago and both really liked it! Jing Tian?! Oh my goshhh... She is just TOO pretty. o_O Unfair. Unfair!!!
They did a good job of making this its own movie. It obviously connects to the first one, but you could jump right into this one and be fine. Loved the ending!
- We picked up AHS: Apocalypse and OH my good gosh--this is my favourite season now. Well, I think it is. We're one episode into the third/final disc. I've been on the edge of my seat watching every minute so far. o_O The opening? ARGH. I was very emotional to say the least 'cause that could actually happen. ...It could happen anytime!! (And we wouldn't know until it was way too late.)
The whole main cast are such phenomenal actors...especially Sarah Paulson. She is just so convincing in every single role I've ever seen her in (amazing). Kathy Bates is and always will be in a league all her own. Evan Peters... WHY do they make his characters so stupid and unattractive? Like, why... Who the hell did he sleep with or not sleep with to have made this happen?! It's depressing!! I loved him as March, the most. (That voice!! I don't care if it's cheesy, I love it.) And I'm actually starting to love the character, Coco. Total airhead, but she's hilarious.
- One of my friends here is watching Buffy for the first time (!!) and so I decided to grab season 3 (I only had 1 & 2) and join her! ...I had NO idea what was happening in the first episode. I put on the last episode of season 2 to refresh me...ENDED UP EVEN MORE LOST. So, I'm rewatching from the beginning starting today. ^-^
- We are also three episodes into Justified... It's fantastic!! So hard to watch (lots of redneck scum) but we are enjoying it. Our friend Pedro gave it to us years ago but it took us until now to get to it and after the first episode I called Pedro in the morning to ask if he also thought Timothy Olyphant's character reminded him of Scott--and as soon as I mentioned that we'd watched it he was like "DOESN'T THE MAIN GUY REMIND YOU EXACTLY OF SCOTT?!" and then we just both burst out laughing for awhile! Glad I wasn't the only one who saw that *lol*. So, yeah, that's my guy...!!
Well, that's all for now, I think! Time to do some stretching.
Have a great day! :)