Things that made me smile today:
- I looked out the (upstairs hallway) window while cleaning Lee's box, and saw a BRIGHT red cardinal! Then I did Ti's box, and then I looked back out that window again and the cardinal was now eating breakfast with his pretty lady. ^-^
- Went downstairs to toss that bag out and noticed movement outside the dining room window... PAPA FOX WITH THEIR SIX BABIES.
I'd only seen five of them until this morning. ^-^
- All the CB radio stuff has arrived, is installed, and we're already having fun with it. ^-^ Bonus: Everyone thinks it's a cop vehicle now, so they are being such respectful, AWARE drivers, for once. ;) So very nice!
- There is leftover steak from last night and I'm gonna re-fry it and serve it with scramby eggs for leckfast! :D
- Deleted Facebook. I was down to using it 20 mins a week, and I still felt guilty about wasting that time. Keeping Instagram to keep in touch with my hairdresser. *LOL*! (Same rules: sign in on Wed and Sat, only.) :D
Okay off to stalk the foxes now, heh.
Happy Saturn's Day!