Top 5 Open-World Activities
5. Get all dressed up and go out for a beautiful sit-down dinner at The Keg Steakhouse. It's a lovely restaurant and expensive enough that there are exactly zero kids present (it also has a fancy bar, so that helps). :D
4. Visit our local bird sanctuary!
3. Re-start our Sunday morning tradition of going to the McHaffie Flea Market. ^-^ (The only link available is to their Facebook page, and it's not Wednesday or Saturday so I won't click it or else it'll sign me in! Blurgh.)
2. Peruse all the secondhand shops for a few "new" summer pieces! :)
1. And the thing I'm most looking forward to... Upper Canada Village <3
It's dead quiet around here today so if you feel like doing this in your own journal, I'd love to read it! :)