- Made hamburgers for dinner...again! *LOL*. We love burgers. (No pic, you've seen them a lot, heh.)
- The feeders are hopping with birds lately--so many goldfinches! It's driving the cats insane. :D
- We (well, he) did half our shopping last night (we need a real grocery store for produce and then we get stuff like TP and cat litter from Walmart, which will be tonight) and I'm happy to report that at least out here in the country, people are getting this social distancing thing right. The stores are only letting 2-10 people in at a time, depending on the size of the store. And it's being enforced. The poor kid (16??) who was guarding the door looked terrified...bless his heart. The floors are all marked with stickers showing you the six feet you need to put between yourself and others. It just made me happy!
- I'm going to be alone all day today! Weird, but it's for a good cause. :) (That post is coming later <3)
- I re-read The Pancake Family on reddit://no sleep because I am a glutton for punishment...and then I read it to my guy *LOL*. He loved it. If you've read it let me know so we can gag together or whatever. ;)
Hope everyone slept well! :)