More yammering! -->
Two bucks a movie?! Yup had to grab it. :D
OKAY! So. I've never REALLY sat down and watched these movies until now. They were on TV for my entire childhood and I definitely watched it around 8-10 years old and I remember my thoughts from then and WOW were they ever different this time around!
1. OH my gawd look how old the Paramount logo is!!
2 .Wait...is this the 50s? It is... They are NOT singing that Hallelujah-Kumbaya song... Oh no--they are!!
3. Ooh it's all so quaint! Look at those high-waisted jeans WOW they make her butt look great...
4. IS THAT KEVIN F-ING BACON?? Eeeee!
5. Shit this is actually good...
6. Whoops overt sexual assault being swept under the rug right from the get-go (when that trucker "helps" Annie into the seat?! ARGH!)
7. Hmm... I remember these "kids" being "bad", before? They are actually a lovely little group of young adults who just want jobs?! And they aren't even "slutty" I mean come on these people are clearly old enough to date each other. o_O
8. Two words: Strip. Monopoly. !!!
9. OMG half of them are dead now.
10. Where the hell was this filmed? Was it Canada? It looks like Canada. Yay, Canada! <3
*I checked, it was New Jersey! ^-^
We are looking forward to finishing it tonight! ^-^